Monday, September 17, 2012

GCP Fair



Truthfully, when we went to the GCP Fair, I did not think I would find anything really worth traveling abroad for.  Then I saw a program called JAFSP.  This is a program based in Jamaica that works in Jamaican schools to teach kids.  This includes Music Therapy, Tutoring/ Service Learning, and music education.  Even though I'm not really music oriented, I still think traveling to teach kids in Jamaica would change my life.  The reason I found so much interest in Jamaica was because my best friend is Jamaican and it would be nice to be able to connect on something after the school year.

1 comment:

  1. Go. To. Jamaica! You will love it! If you're interested in it now, keep looking into it! You only live once, you're only young once. Do something like this now while you have the chance. You were right. I will change your life. Why wouldn't you do it?

    ReplyDelete