Monday, September 10, 2012

First Week FYS

Now that we all know each other names, we needed to be informed of each others cultures. Learning about everyone else helps me to connect more with my classmates.  I realized that most of our class comes from the east coast and we all seem to be caring individuals.  Personally, I really admire the people who went on mission trips and have military oriented backgrounds.  Some peoples backgrounds seem to be a little too plain though, and they presented almost as though they weren't planned to share with the class.  Overall I think the whole "present you culture" speech was a good tactic to bring together our class and help each other feel more comfortable around each other...seeing as how we have a whole semester+ together, it makes sense to do that as an exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment