Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dance





How was your experience today either as the active participant or as a witness of your peers’ participation?  How does it reflect your attitude towards partner dance?  Do you think your reaction is cultural, generational or unique to yourself?
My experience watching was actually entertaining.  I got to watch a lot of my friends feel extremely uncomfortable as they danced with random people.  The man leading the assembly did a fairly good job of recruiting our classes to participate.  Personally I would not be able to partner dance without some practice first.  I have done ballet before so the idea of dance isn't such an awkward suggestion.  I guess my reaction to dane is cultural, generational, and unique to myself.  Cultural and generational tie in together because my generation has set its own culture with our own specific dances.  The reason it is unique to myself is because I don't mind dance and personally am interested in such dances as ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment